Sunday, July 31

AmsterDAM!

Hey all,
In Amsterdam, it's very 'interesting' to say the least!Everything is kinda as I expected it to be but at the same time quite 'dirty'.....literally. Everything just seems grimey n gross; which I guess adds to it's rustic charm.

Last night V n I hung with our tour group. Everyone seems pretty chill. Lots of ppl travelling with partners and families(cuzins, bros, sis' etc). It's pretty cool. Most ppl on our tour r in their mid-late 20's which is awesome :).

It looks like we all didn't pack to well for the trip; it's been freezing so far!! At least we're heading south from here on put so I hope it gets warmer!

Sad to be missing the Drake concert with my ladies tonight; especially bc I know u will have special access. Take loads of pics n think of me. I'll be sipping on wine in the Rhine Valley
Tonight and listening to Drake on my iPod. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Please excuse the formatting; using my iTouch. so it's off

    ReplyDelete