Thursday, July 21

I LOVE FOOD!


Yes, that's right, I LOVE food! 
Dude, I am not kidding when I say I LOVE FOOD….I wouldn’t classify myself as a ‘foodie’ per say, but I definitely LOVE to eat. I am also not the world’s healthiest eater, but I try to eat well when I can, lol. As someone who ‘loves’ to eat… I generally like going out to dinner with people who have the same love for food as I do… I mean, come on ppl, I do not want to be chowing down on some chicken wings, while you’re eating a salad next to me! Lol. I mean I do not blame you salad eaters, but then you cannot be offended if I do not want to eat with you. I won't judge you, if you don't judge me ;).
If you were to meet my close friends, you would see that we’re not very ‘large’ individuals…. Actually, I would argue that I am the most shapely of my friends… nonetheless, we’re not ‘BIG' girls but when we do go out to eat, we certainly enjoy our food. For my birthday for example, a few of my friends took me out to one of my favourite Chinese restaurants and we ordered a feast. No word of a lie, the man taking our order thought we would be joined by others. Sure enough we finished every last item we ordered, we never disappoint.

We then proceeded to a local park for a dessert picnic…. It was the perfect Birthday outing! I know this sounds lame, but I am beginning to understand… the older you get the more you appreciate ‘down-time’. We all live very busy lives, and don’t always have time to do the things we most enjoy. I think we should all take more time to do ‘nothing’ and enjoy the simpler things in life… like food for example, lol.
Enjoy Life. Eat Food. :)


Yummmmm Poutine!




No comments:

Post a Comment