Wednesday, July 27

Euro-Trip Begins!

Hello Friends,
I am currently at the Plaza Premium Lounge in Toronto, sipping on a rum n' coke and loving life!
I don't know if I will be able to blog while I am away, but I will try.

The trip is off to a great start! Our luggage was a little bit over but the attendant was nice enough to let it slide. Our backpacks are a lot heavier than we had earlier anticipated- our poor backs!

So V and I want to set some groud rules to the trip, very basic but essential when traveling with a loved one. I mean, we still want to be friends when we get back. Here they are:

Rule number one: Try to be understanding of each other and refrain from pulling out one anothers hair. We plan NOT to fight!

Rule number Two: Don't judge each other based on our actions on this trip. ;) lol. (We're really not that wild, but its a good rule to have just in case one of use gets too CRAZY (V! lol)).

Rule number Three: If you wouldn't do it in Toronto, HELL YEAH you gotta try it in Europe.

So we're off to enjoy the lounge until boarding time. Stay tuned for our adventures!

xoxo
Y.P

No comments:

Post a Comment