Thursday, July 21

European Discovery: T-6 days!

So my BFF, V, and I are planning a trip to Europe. We’ve been trying to go since we first finished University… which seems like ages ago! Unfortunately, we were never fortunate enough to get the time off of work to make it happen before. Both of us recently got new jobs in our fields that we LOVE and were fortunate enough to be granted the time off this summer; better late than never! We’re decided to do a Contiki tour… I know I know! Everyone’s been giving us crap for doing this BUT in our defense we both travel quite extensively for work and this option limited how much of our brain we’d have to use while we’re away. Everything is planned, and V and I both enjoy structure. It’s OBVIOUSLY more expensive then doing it on our own, but what the heck, convenience is totally worth the extra cash… besides we’re Yuppies right now; we only have so much time where disposable income is available.
K, back to the tour! We’re doing the “European Discovery’ tour and will be gone for about 16 days (including extra time in London) . Our tour covers:
Arrow-up-alt-graybg
  1. London
  2. Amsterdam
  3. Rhine Valley
  4. Munich
  5. Austrian Tyrol
  6. Venice
  7. Rome
  8. Florence
  9. Lecerne
  10. Paris

Neither of us has ever been so it’ll be a new experience for us and we’re totally looking forward to it. When I am back, I will tell you about my experience and whether or not the tour was a good option. Until then…. wish us both luck! :)

2 comments: